Sunday, September 20, 2009

So What Now?

Amazing Energies!

Seems I just finish with one clearing when another tells me I haven't finished what I thought I had finished! How annoying. Yet, it reverberates as true! things i confirmed as finished, came sneeking back in through the back door!

Why? How? yes, it's true that not closing the back door firmly, sealing it, hammering it closed, leads to the possiblity of last minute "waffling". Why waste energy on this, as I have?

Quan Yin has been very specific in her guidance. There is very little time left for the games we play. The moment is very quickly approaching when the decision will be irreversible. She is talking days, not weeks, not months, not years. No more second chances, mulligans, do-over's, restarts, etc...

The time is very quickly upon us when final draft pics will be announced. You must choose to move forward and clear out the remaining doubts and bs (you've accumulated in this lifetime and many others) or you will be left behind.

You already know the implications. This isn't a dastardly doomsday report, just an update on current conditions.

The time is right now.

No comments: