Sunday, June 13, 2010

My visit with Max

Max the Crystal Skull
June 12, 2010

I met Max for the first time yesterday and was truly thrilled and honored to spend time with him.

The excitement was building as I sat and waited for my private session. On hand was Joann Parks, his caretaker, Linda Lauren, who hosted the workshops, and Sue Delinko, Linda’s business partner. I got a chance to check out some of the small skulls made from different stones that Joann had carved in China, and charged up by Max. There were numerous photos of Max with a variety of people, from Shamans to someone being healed by the skull. An amazing picture that Linda had taken just yesterday showed enormous energies coming off the skull in a digital picture.

I lingered over the Mini-Maxs and wanted so many, I thought I’ll just wait to make my final selection after my visit, then I’ll know for sure.

As a workaholic, I have the alarm on my watch set to go off at noon, to make sure I remember to eat, and just then, it went off announcing my time with Max. That came in handy, as it gave Linda the impetus to move the previous visitors out of the private chamber with Max and let me get me session started.

The instant the door opened into the room, a huge wave of energy came up and greeted me. It was all I could to sit down without babbling something silly, because I noticed that Linda was talking to me, but I could barely make out was she was saying as I was already completely tuned into Max. I kept nodding my head to Linda hoping that would be a sufficient response considering I wasn’t sure what she said, and went about setting up the crystals for charging. As I unpacked, and arranged. I kept stopping to put my hands out near Max, and basically bask in his energies.

Initially I held my hands about 6 inches from his skull, then proceeded to find the notch along the skull where the palms fit perfectly and wrapped my hands around his skull. From this position, I could lift him easily to my third eye, and I was sure could feel so many throughout the ages who had done the same thing.

I hadn’t come with any specific question or mandate for Max and I was happy to luxuriate in his energies. From the minute I sat down next to him, I went into a deep meditative state. Almost a trance, yet there were no words, just the feeling of connectedness. It’s the same deep state when I channel, so I guess I was channeling Max, but what I was feeling was an immediate direct connection to my primordial mind. That deep back part of the back brain where peace and joy live, that the Taoists call the Golden Palace. It was absolutely wonderful. I realized I had been sitting there in that state for nearly 20 minutes and thought I should be “doing” something.

But what? Maybe I should just do the 3rd Activation (see www.tassiesue.com/meditations.htm ) and see what happens. At that point, it was very odd. I raised my vibration up to my higher self, and could feel an even deeper dialogue with Max. I didn’t get any actually words, but there was clearly a lot flowing, and all felt good! I was amazed. But the dialogue was like my higher self looking in a mirror, I couldn’t actually feel or see Max anymore. I was surprised. And after sleeping on this exact question, I think what Max does best is to enable people to better connect directly and communicate with the higher self. All the knowledge is already there, he’s a reminder an enabler to help me of all that I do know and have access to. His energies were very powerful and felt very loving. Or again, is that the higher self reminder? Accepting. Receiving. Max is a great teacher of that. I think it would be impossible to spend time with Max and not come out changed in some way. The higher consciousness connection is immediate whether someone can perceive it or not.

When my time was up, I had great difficulty coming back into the 3D world. I was still flying high as I chose of few Mini-Max’s and gazed at a great collection of small elestial herkimers, that had already been charged up at the shop. Needless to say, I walked out with all of the tassiesue crystals fully charged up and a few new friends! What a great day! As I write this the following morning, the peace and joy and higher self connection are still very strong and feel great.

If you’d like to check out the pictures and Mini-Max’s
http://www.tassiesue.com/new_page_2.htm

1 comment:

Essence Ka tha'ras said...

Greetings Barb,

What an amazing experience!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Connecting to your energy allows us to experience the energy of Max!!!!
What a gift!

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

Treading Light-ly in Love
Essence Ka tha'ras